One of the best things about a Bin Butlers franchise is the flexibility. The Bin Butlers business was designed to accommodate work life balance. It’s refreshing not to have to get up in the morning and go to a job we dislike and requires us to work long hours.
We have more time to spend with our families and we don’t miss out on the important things like school events or family gatherings. We can manage our work load as it suits us, re-arranging our jobs to help out with school drop-offs and pick-ups and not be penalised for it. There is no greater satisfaction than being around to spend time with the family.
Our Bin Butlers franchise model has made running your bin butlers business as simple as possible, giving you the time for the important things in life, like kicking the footy with the kids!
So, how might a day in your Bin Butlers business go?
After having breakfast with your family and seeing everyone off, you:
- Check what job allocations have been sent from the Support Office
- Check and jump into your fully equipped cleaning truck and head out to your first job of the day
- Work through your job allocations in a timely manner ensuring you leave all clients happy with your great work
- Once your jobs are complete you head home and clean your truck ready for the next day.
- Now it’s your turn to rest and enjoy time with family, knowing that all your invoicing has been completed by the Support office .
- You look forward to serving new clients again tomorrow!
Our ever-increasing workload is why we are now looking for the right people to join the Bin Butlers team as franchisees. Give us a call on 1300 788 123 or email email@example.com to discuss the amazing opportunity we are offering.